/ 6. 4. - 16. 4. 2023 / Calenzano / Italy
Project organizator: Viaggi Senza Frontiere Onlus
The youth exchange will take place between the 6th and 16th of April, 2023 in Calenzano, Italy.
The project aim: Our days, human societies across the globe are more interconnected than ever, thanks to technological advances & communication revolution, which have turned the world into a “global village”. Despite this great interconnection, it is more difficult for people to be integrated and connected among themselves; people feel more alone than ever as the internet and social media have reshaped the way we approach and build new relationships. Therefore, there is a real need to unite young people through direct contact, dialogue, and cultural and personal sharing through initiatives to bring active participation in cities.
Objectives of the mobility:
- To promote active citizenship and to increase the sense of initiative of young people from different backgrounds
- To promote social integration, inclusion, and solidarity through active participation and common working
- To promote diversity and increase the involvement of marginalized young people
- To establish and strengthen cross-border partnerships and inspire follow-up activities
Working language: English
Number of participants: 45
Participating countries: Lithuania, Italy, Greece, Slovakia, Netherlands
- Interest in improving the discussion of matters of European interest with other young people in Europe;
- Interest in developing their competence in a foreign language (English);
- Interest in the project's theme;
- Willing to promote awareness regarding inclusion and active participation in their local community;
- Motivation and willingness to participate in all phases of the project.
Accommodation, meals, and the program throughout the project are fully reimbursed according to the rules of the Erasmus + program through the project organizer.
Travel costs will be reimbursed to the participant for up to 275€.
Each participant is individually responsible for the planning and implementation of the trip. Extremely important: The participant must keep the travel document to and from the destination and hand it over / send it to the project organizer according to his instructions.
Insurance: Travel insurance is NOT paid by the organizers or subsequently reimbursed. Each participant must take out health insurance, which is valid in Italy.