/ 6. 4. - 16. 4. 2023 / Calenzano / Italy
Project organizator: Viaggi Senza Frontiere Onlus
The youth exchange will take place between the 6th and 16th of April, 2023 in Calenzano, Italy.
The project aim: Our days, human societies across the globe are more interconnected than ever, thanks to technological advances & communication revolution, which have turned the world into a “global village”. Despite this great interconnection, it is more difficult for people to be integrated and connected among themselves; people feel more alone than ever as the internet and social media have reshaped the way we approach and build new relationships. Therefore, there is a real need to unite young people through direct contact, dialogue, and cultural and personal sharing through initiatives to bring active participation in cities.
Objectives of the mobility:
- To promote active citizenship and to increase the sense of initiative of young people from different backgrounds
- To promote social integration, inclusion, and solidarity through active participation and common working
- To promote diversity and increase the involvement of marginalized young people
- To establish and strengthen cross-border partnerships and inspire follow-up activities
Working language: English
Number of participants: 45
Participating countries: Lithuania, Italy, Greece, Slovakia, Netherlands
- Interest in improving the discussion of matters of European interest with other young people in Europe;
- Interest in developing their competence in a foreign language (English);
- Interest in the project's theme;
- Willing to promote awareness regarding inclusion and active participation in their local community;
- Motivation and willingness to participate in all phases of the project.
Accommodation, meals, and the program throughout the project are fully reimbursed according to the rules of the Erasmus + program through the project organizer.
Travel costs will be reimbursed to the participant for up to 275€.
Each participant is individually responsible for the planning and implementation of the trip. Extremely important: The participant must keep the travel document to and from the destination and hand it over / send it to the project organizer according to his instructions.
Insurance: Travel insurance is NOT paid by the organizers or subsequently reimbursed. Each participant must take out health insurance, which is valid in Italy.
How to apply for the project?
Send us your CV (in English) + motivation about why YOU should go to this project at firstname.lastname@example.org
INFOPACK can be found HERE!!!