All right for social rights
/27. 06. - 04. 07. 2022/Recoaro Terme/ Italy
The training course will take place between the 27th of June and to 05th of July 2022 in Recoaro Terme, Italy.
The overall aim of the training course is to develop the youth workers, youth leaders’ skills, and competencies to support young people’s access to social rights through implementing the Enter Recommendation in their local realities and international level. More specifically, the course explored ways to prevent early school leaving and support young people’s access to employment through local and international youth projects according to the proposals of the Erasmus+ program and European Youth Foundation.
Objectives of the course:
- To develop the participants’ knowledge about the Enter! Recommendations and to reflect how to apply them in their local contexts;
- To explore, analyse and reflect on ways to implement the Enter! Recommendation especially in promoting access to employment and preventing early school leaving among young people;
- To contribute improving dialogue and cooperation among youth workers, youth leaders and youth policy makers for new initiatives that sustains and strengthens the usage of Enter! Recommendation at local and international level;
- To invent local and international youth projects based on the Enter! Recommendations in order to support employability and preventing early school leaving of young people according to the proposals of Erasmus+ programme and European Youth Foundation.
Working language: English
Počet účastníkov: 29
Participating countries: Italy, Croatia, Estonia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Slovakia, Spain, Lithuania
- Above 18 and no upper age limit
- Youth workers, trainers, project managers directly working with young people, having experience of working with different European youth projects as the Erasmus+ program
- Ready to take part in the whole seminar and take the facilitator role for certain workshop
- Be able to communicate in English
Accommodation, meals, and the program throughout the project are fully reimbursed according to the rules of the Erasmus + program through the project organizer.
Travel costs will be reimbursed to the participant for up to 275€.
Each participant is individually responsible for the planning and implementation of the trip. Extremely important: The participant is obliged to keep the travel document to and from the destination and hand it over / send it to the project organizer according to his instructions.
Insurance: Travel insurance is NOT paid by the participants or subsequently reimbursed. Each participant is obliged to take out health insurance, which is valid in Italy.
How to apply for the project?
Send us your CV (in English) + motivation about why YOU should go to this project at firstname.lastname@example.org
INFOPACK can be found HERE!!!
Deadline to apply: 25.05.2022
The project is financially supported by the Erasmus + program.