Born to be Alive
/04. 5. - 12. 5. 2022/Raches/Greece
Organizator of the project: Fthia in Action
The Youth Exchange will be organized from the 4th of May until the 12th of May 2022 in Raches city in Greece.
Youth exchange “Born To Be Alive” is a non-formal program for young people aged between 18 and 30 years old. The program will be hosted by Fthia In Action in Greece in partnership with organizations from Cyprus, Spain, Slovakia, France, and Denmark. The participants will discuss about climate change, environmental issues, energy, and natural resources, term people with fewer opportunities, will learn to apply developed skills into practice, generate new project ideas that would promote youth involvement in a sustainable way of living.
The objectives of the project:
- Promote sustainability, ecological awareness, awareness of issues such as extreme weather events, climate change, waste treatment / recycling, human footprint in nature and forms of energy recycling
- Facilitate knowledge about E
- U measures in the field of climate
- change, as well as to promote youth involvement in to the environmental
- activities in local and European level
- Realize how many plastics we use every day and ways to avoid them
- Develop skills in areas related to Sustainability, strategies, tools and methodologies in the field of green areas
- Participate in sports and outdoor activities
- Participate in multinational activities, teaching each other small cultural secrets, and highlighting their similarities
- Promote peer-to-peer learning and interaction
- Stimulate participation and involvement of young people in Erasmus+ programme.
Working language: English
Participating countries: Greece in partnership with organizations from Cyprus, Spain, Slovakia, France and Denmark
The number of participants: 36
Who is the ideal participant for the project?
- 18-30 years old
- Interest in the topic of the project
- Attend the full youth exchange
Requirements for the team:
Slovakia will be represented by a team of 6 people (one of the is the leader of the group).
The goal of the group is to actively participate on the project.
Accomodation, food and travel costs are covered by Erasmus+ program by the project organization.
The travel costs of the project will be reimbursed to costs of 275 €. Each participant is responsible of the planning of the project. Participant has to keep their travel documentation FROM and TO the place of the project and then send it to the organization. The participation fee of 20€ will be reduced from the travel budget.
Insurance: The insurance is not covered by Erasmu+ project each participant has to make sure they have insurance valid in Greece.