Culinary journeys in the corral and cloud
(School mobility )
Project organizators: Podkarpacka Wojewódzka Komenda OHP w Rzeszowie
The training course will take place between the 21st and 26th of April, 2023, in Poland.
The project aim: Organic food is considered healthy and safe because of the way it is produced. Such food is produced without the use of chemicals and artificial fertilizers. By implementing this project, organizers also want to establish intercultural dialogue and deepen their knowledge about new cultures and foreign languages among young people. Young people will gain practical and theoretical knowledge of organic farming production.
Objectives of the mobility:
- Young people participating in the activities will develop their cognitive skills. Participation in the project will have a large and positive impact on the development of personality and interests of young participants.
- Through the implementation, young people will gain practical and theoretical knowledge about healthy organic food. Our activity will contribute to the promotion and dissemination of pro-ecological and pro-health behavior.
- The implementation of the project will affect the cooperation between communities from the participating countries through the exchange of ideas and talks between project participants.
- Knowledge and acquired skills will surely initiate a change in eating attitude, using healthier and more environmentally friendly food.
- Participation in the project will allow young people to build a sense of responsibility for their health and the natural environment now and in the future.
Working language: English
Number of participants: 9+2
Accommodation, meals, and the program throughout the project are fully reimbursed according to the rules of the Erasmus + program through the project organizer.
Travel costs will be reimbursed to the participant for up to 2310 PLN.
Each participant is individually responsible for the planning and implementation of the trip. Extremely important: The participant must keep the travel document to and from the destination and hand it over / send it to the project organizer according to his instructions.
Insurance: Travel insurance is NOT paid by the participants or subsequently reimbursed. Each participant must take out health insurance, which is valid in Poland