“Development of Creative and Critical skills of youth workers”
/14. 5. - 21. 5. 2022/Rezekne/Latvia
Project organization: World-our-home
The youth exchange will takle place between the 14th of May to the 21st of May 2022 in the town Rezekne in Latvia.
The main theme of the project is to develop the creative and critical thinking skills of youth workers and youth leaders for the development of non-formal education. Nowadays it is difficult to tell exactly what requirements will be imposed on the personality in the future. Therefore, it is important that youth workers and people who work directly with young people would be able to develop their competencies, skills, and abilities, including creative thinking, which provides an opportunity to adequately assess new circumstances and develop effective strategies for dealing with potential problems in youth work.
THE PROJECT TASKS:
- To get to know different thinking methods;
- To understand the similarities and differences of creative and critical thinking;
- To understand our own way of thinking, its impact on work with young people and teamwork;
- To strengthen the understanding of the creative process and creativity-enhancing environment;
- To train the skills of generating creative ideas;
- To develop critical thinking skills;
- To exchange experiences and intercultural practices in applying creativity and innovation in the youth work;
- To create an appropriate environment for the development of new partnerships and new creative projects in the Erasmus + program;
- To provide project publicity and dissemination activities at local and international levels.
Working language: English.
Number of participants: 30
Participating countries: Turkey, Spain, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Greece, Lithuania, Croatia, Malta, France, Slovakia
Who is the ideal participant in the project?
- 18+ years old
- interested in personal development through nonformal education;
- motivated to learn more about learning through experience;
- able to communicate in English at a moderate level (Participants with limited knowledge
Slovakia will be represented on the project by a group of 3 participants.
In particular, the group's role will be to actively participate in the project program in an effort to meet its defined objectives. The secondary task will be to present Slovakia and its culture.
Accommodation, meals, and the program throughout the project are fully reimbursed according to the rules of the Erasmus + program through the project organizer.
Travel costs will be reimbursed to the participant up to € 275.
Each participant is individually responsible for the planning and implementation of the trip. Extremely important: The participant is obliged to keep the travel document to and from the destination and hand it over / send it to the project organizer according to his instructions.
Insurance: Travel insurance is NOT paid by the participants or subsequently reimbursed. Each participant is obliged to take out health insurance, which is valid in Latvia.
How to apply for the project?
Send us your CV (in English) + motivation about why YOU should go to this project at firstname.lastname@example.org
INFOPACK can be found HERE!!!
Deadline to apply: 10.4.2022
The project is financially supported by the Erasmus + program.