From Consumer to Creator
/28.05 - 06.06. 2022/Bulgaria, Tryavna
Project organization: "The Change is in You" Association
The main purpose of this project is to show the participants the importance of being properly informed by using reliable sources of information only, and to emphasize the importance of the fact, that media could be seen as our window to the reality of the other countries . This is extremely important, because globally, we see that the problem with the freedom of speech as well as the manipulation and fabrication of news. This part of our main goal is to provide detailed information about all types of media and to show their development and the advantages and the disadvantages of each and every one of them.
The project aims to:
- Raising the participant’s knowledge of the Erasmus+ program and how they can benefit from it in their future personal and professional development.
- Enhance participant’s project idea development skills.
- Enhancing participant’s knowledge and skills to use different methods to create the right content.
- Promoting them active citizenship through the implementation of projects based on society’s problem.
- Creation of a brochure and other digital materials to reach more young people who were not able to attend the project
Working language: English.
Who is the ideal participant in the project?
- aged 16-22;
- English level (at least A2 level of speaking and writing);
- Committed to contribute to the follow up of the project;
- Gender Balance have to be followed as much as possible (2 Male and 2 Female participant per country + the group leader);
- Be interested in developing competences and implement follow-up initiatives;
- Be aware of the characteristics of the learning environment (non-formal education)
Slovakia will be represented in the project by a group of 5 participants.
In particular, the group's role will be to actively participate in the project program in an effort to meet its defined objectives. The secondary task will be to present Slovakia and its culture.
Accommodation, meals, and the program throughout the project are fully reimbursed according to the rules of the Erasmus + program through the project organizer.
Travel costs will be available once the venue is set.
Each participant is individually responsible for the planning and implementation of the trip. Extremely important: The participant is obliged to keep the travel document to and from the destination and hand it over / send it to the project organizer according to his instructions.
Insurance: Travel insurance is NOT paid by the participants or subsequently reimbursed. Each participant is obliged to take out health insurance, which is valid in Bulgaria.
How to apply for the project?
Send us your CV (in English) + motivation about why YOU should go to this project at email@example.com
INFOPACK can be found HERE!!!
Deadline to apply: ASAP
The project is financially supported by the Erasmus + program.