/1. 10. - 10. 10. 2022/Gritsa, Litochoro/ Greece
Organizator of the project: Youthfully Yours Greece
The training course will take place between the 1st of October and to 10th of October 2022 in Gritsa, Litochoto, Greece.
Youth entrepreneurship is an important factor for employment creation, increasing innovation, and addressing social inequalities. Beyond fiscal considerations and the availability of financial resources, one obstacle is the lack of entrepreneurial education at the primary and secondary levels. The European NGOs involved can guide youngsters to develop the skills and competencies to access the labor market and available funding resources.
Objectives of the course:
- To develop the competencies of 32 youth workers and know-how on social entrepreneurship education through A 8 day TC, 8 interviews of local youth social startups, and 8 workshops for 80 to 160 young people with or without fewer opportunities, 1 digital toolkit with NFE curriculum on entrepreneurship education
- To raise awareness among young people regarding start-up opportunities and experiences of young entrepreneurs by recording 8 interviews with the young people and promoting them on a dedicated Youtube channel of the project
- To create with 32 youth workers and 8 partners 8 digital and printed maps in 8 languages with entrepreneurship hot spots from each country: NGOs, Universities, private projects where the youth workers and young people can develop their knowledge in entrepreneurship, crowdfunding platforms, competitions.
Working language: English
Number of participants: 32
Participating countries: Greece, Slovakia, Italy, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Turkey, Croatia
- between 20-40 years old;
- interested in social entrepreneurship;
- motivated to experience nonformal education;
- willing to broaden their perspective on their European citizenship;
- young people with limited access to educational courses and from rural areas;
- able to communicate in English at a moderate level (Participants with limited knowledge are also welcome if they are willing to try to improve themselves before and during the activity dates)
Accommodation, meals, and the program throughout the project are fully reimbursed according to the rules of the Erasmus + program through the project organizer.
Travel costs will be reimbursed to the participant for up to 275€.
Each participant is individually responsible for the planning and implementation of the trip. Extremely important: The participant is obliged to keep the travel document to and from the destination and hand it over / send it to the project organizer according to his instructions.
Reimbursement of travel costs will only be done upon full attendance of the program and presentation of all original (+return tickets) tickets, receipts, invoices, and boarding passes.
Insurance: Travel insurance is NOT paid by the participants or subsequently reimbursed. Each participant is obliged to take out health insurance, which is valid in Greece.
How to apply for the project?
Send us your CV (in English) + motivation about why YOU should go to this project at email@example.com
INFOPACK can be found HERE!!!
Deadline to apply: 15.07.2022
The project is financially supported by the Erasmus + program.