START ME UP (Youth Exchange)
APV/24. - 26.05. 2023/Valdagno – Recoaro/Italy
YE/19. - 27. 06. 2023/Valdagno – Recoaro/Italy
Project organizer: Studio Progetto
The Advance Planning Visit (APV) will take place 24-26th May 2023.
The Youth Exchange will take place between 19th June (arrival day) and 27th June 2023 (departure day) in Valdagno – Recoaro (VI), Italy
The aim of the project is to acquire transversal skills such as the ability to adapt, to collaborate in groups and will get a better understanding of the meaning of active participation in relation to the topic of environmental sustainability.
Objectives of the course:
- promote an active experience, with the objective of reflecting about active citizenship and its different meanings, creating a European network to share best practices
- promote the educational and personal development of young people for sustainable growth and active participation and strategic forms of cooperation in the field of youth policy
- discover mountains and the wild nature, learn about plants, herbs and fruits, interact with animals, insects and bees
- directly involve young people in concrete activities with local associations, to make them reflect about different meanings and ways of participation at a local, national, and European level
- give an opportunity to the participants to trace their experiences, with the possibility to later share it with their peers
Working language: English
Number of participants: 36
Participating countries: Italy, Lithuania, Slovakia, Romania, Germany, Spain
Who is the ideal participant in the project?
- 1 leader
- aged 23+
- must participate in the APV and in the youth exchange
- a good level of English
- previous experience with Erasmus+ projects
- 5 participants
- aged 16-20
- young people who are interested in the topic, motivated, with a proactive attitude
Slovakia will be represented on the project by a group of 6 young people (5 + 1 youth leader).
In particular, the group's role will be to actively participate in the project program in an effort to meet its defined objectives. The secondary task will be to present Slovakia and its culture in an interactive form during the "Intercultural evening".
Accommodation, meals, and the program throughout the project are fully reimbursed according to the rules of the Erasmus + program through the project organizer.
Travel costs will be reimbursed to the participant for up to 275€.
Each participant is individually responsible for the planning and implementation of the trip.
Extremely important: The participant is obliged to keep the travel document to and from the destination and hand it over / send it to the project organizer according to his instructions. Reimbursement of travel costs will only be done upon full attendance of the program and presentation of all original tickets, receipts, invoices, and boarding passes.
Insurance: Travel insurance is NOT paid by the participants or subsequently reimbursed. Each participant is obliged to take out health insurance, which is valid in Italy.
How to apply for the project?
Send your CV (in English) and motivation about why YOU should go to this project to firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFOPACK can be found here: HERE !!!
Deadline to apply - LEADER: ASAP
Deadline to apply - PARTICIPANTS: 10.05.2023
The project is financially supported by the Erasmus + program.