My motivation is mainly;
- To distribute my experience I gained during my professional practice.
- To teach young people, help them communicate better, manage stressful situations and conflicts, develop their pro-social competences that are not emphasized within the school-formal education system.
- To strengthen young people, motivate them to participate more in social life.
- Support young people in their ambition to study or work abroad but at the same time draw attention to the associated risks / trained in the prevention of human trafficking/.
- To train youth leaders and youth workers in the sphere of combating racism, extremism and hate speech.