Európsky zbor solidarity v Grécku
( Dobrovoľníctvo )
/1. 9. 2020 - 12 mesiacov /Nea Moudania/Grécko
Hosting organization? You in Europe
Where? Nea Moudania, Greece
When? Starting from September 2020 for 12 months
1) Sport activities with kids aged between 4-12 in a local gym. The responsibilities of the volunteer will be to prepare sporty movement games for the beginning and slightly calmer and relaxing activities for the end of the training.
2) Handy crafts workshops in one of the local afternoon creative schools where the tasks of the volunteer will be to bring ideas for daily activities such as crafts, dancing, language teaching. THE MORE CREATIVE THE BETTER! 🙂
3) Activities directed to people with special needs and mental disabilities: drawing, gardening, playing board games, doing easy handy crafts, easy movement games, cooking, dancing.
4) Audiovisual works which means to design posters, leaflets, booklets for upcoming projects, local events and other undertakings, photo and video recording/documentation, photo and video editing.
5) Broadcasting Web Radio shows and programs devoted to the interests and ideas of the volunteers (music, culture, history, whatever you would love to share with the others!)
6) Cultural and intercultural activities with participation in organizing local events, promotion of the region′s cultural heritage, etc.
7) Informing young people – youth activities, including:
- Upgrading the social media accounts of our ESC project
- Promotion of the Erasmus + Programme and the idea of volunteering in the local community (presentations in schools and local institutions)
8) Participation in the organization of Youth Exchanges and Seminars
9) Open English lessons or the mother tongue of the volunteers′
10) Open seminars depending on the interests of the volunteer (handicrafts, visual arts, new technologies, etc.)
Volunteer will work for maximum 38 hours per week, which include all the activities described above. Also these hours give the space for implementing their own initiative.
Two days off per month are provided, but the exact days will be agreed according to the needs of the project. Also, the exact time of holidays (apart from the official holidays) will be arranged after discussion with the hosting organization.
Travel cost reimbursement:
Volunteers will be reimbursed for their tickets (airplane, train, bus), both ways, as following:
Slovak volunteer up to 275 euros.
Nearest airport Thessaloniki Makedonia airport (SKG).
Volunteers will stay in 2 apartments. Each flat has 2 bedrooms, bathroom, living room, kitchen. The apartment is equipped to meet the basic needs of the volunteer himself to live there with dignity. Additional equipment can be added on request and deemed necessary.
Volunteers receive 120 euros for monthly allowance, which they will be spend according to their will. They can cook in their accommodation.
Volunteers will receive pocket money 150 euros per month for their personal expenses.
The city of Nea Moudania is small and does not have local transportation system. If the volunteer wishes can travel by bike. If there are activities in nearby towns, villages etc. the program covers travel costs.
The volunteer is insured by the insurance company of ESC program. The procedure has to be made by the sending organization. Volunteer holds the European Health Insurance Card.
In any case in Nea Moudania operating state health center and there are private doctors. Nearby, there is the Hospital of Polygyros and hospitals of Thessaloniki.
Volunteers will take part in on-arrival and mid-term trainings, organized by the National Agency. Additionally, they will be trained for their job.
Mentor will be available when the volunteers will turn to him/her for support and will keep an eye on the needs. He/she will make sure that volunteers get the resources and tools needed to accomplish their tasks but also for their personal needs. It is also important to make sure that volunteer keeps in touch with the native country and his/her circle. For these reasons and also for positive achievements, mentor will have regular meetings with the volunteers.
- Age: 18-30
- Motivation and commitment to work with youth, elders, kids and people with mental disabilities
- Willingness to work in a team
Stiahni si infopack a dozvieš sa viac!
Ako sa prihlásiť ?
Pošli nám svoje CV (v Anglickom jazyku) + motiváciu o tom, prečo by si práve TY mal/a ísť na tento projekt na firstname.lastname@example.org
Nezabúdaj, že projektov Európskeho zboru solidarity sa môže zúčastniť každý vo veku od 18 do 30 rokov.
Deadline na prihlásenie: 19.6.2020