Rural Business Innovation HUB
(train the trainers)
/29. 3. - 2. 4. 2023/ Targu-Jiu/ Romania
Project organizator: Scout Society
The training course will take place between the 29th of March and the 2nd of April, 2023. The training course will take place in Targu-Jiu, Romania.
The project aim: With the „Rural Business Innovation Hub, “we aim to build and foster entrepreneurship competencies among young people from rural areas, starting from an entrepreneurial attitude and applying it to solutions to today’s societal challenges.
Objectives of the meeting:
- Increasing entrepreneurial competencies among youth (18-30 years) in 6 rural areas.
- Encouraging the development of 6 rural communities and the creation of opportunities for better living,
- Creating awareness about the importance of entrepreneurial literacy among youth aged 18-30
- Document/prove the utility of a Business Innovation HUB in expanding opportunities for youth aged 18-30 from Rural Areas
Working language: English
Number of participants: 20
Participating countries: Romania, Slovakia, Portugal, Slovenia, Croatia
- Have at least 18 years, and be actively involved in the communities they are part of
- Have at least 2 years of experience working with young people
- Are directly interested in developing their skills to work with young people with fewer opportunities
- English language skills – communication, writing, and expression in English
- Willing to share the learning outcomes of the training
Accommodation, meals, and the program throughout the project are fully reimbursed according to the rules of the Erasmus + program through the project organizer.
Travel costs will be reimbursed to the participant for up to 180€.
Each participant is individually responsible for the planning and implementation of the trip. Extremely important: The participant must keep the travel document to and from the destination and hand it over / send it to the project organizer according to his instructions.
Insurance: Travel insurance is NOT paid by the participants or subsequently reimbursed. Each participant must take out health insurance, which is valid in Romania.
How to apply for the project?