Join our team as a volunteer / intern!
Become a part of Youthfully Yours SK team! Do you consider yourself an ambitious and competent person, or would you like to become one? Do you have what it takes to extend your skills and give something back to the community? Are you looking for a group of enthusiasts with whom it will be easier to achieve your goals? Our permanent team is regularly expanding!
- Do you enjoy communication with different sorts of people?...
- Do you consider yourself fast and responsible?...
- Do you meet deadlines?....
- Do you have an urge to improve yourself and learn new things constantly?....
- Are you able to adapt to a new environment, let go of old habits, and adapt to new systems, apps, and challenges?...
Join our team as a volunteer and take responsibility for one of these positions:
Coordinator of mobilities and local activities
you do have:
- - basics of excel/sheets
- - fluent English (the working language is English, so you have the opportunity to improve your skills)
- - experience in coordinating people, delegating tasks, leading a team
- - experience with non-formal education
Social networks Editor
you do have:
- basics of FB planner, creator, canva adobe
- experience with running a social network page/group
- experience with creating content on social networks
- basics of excel/sheets
- fluent English (the working language is English, so you have the opportunity to improve your skills)
WordPress editor / developer
- experience in editing WP,
- experience with web building, web optimization, SEO
- basics of excel/sheets
- fluent English = excellent grammar (working language is English, so you have the opportunity to improve your skills)
- you have a genuine interest in non-formal education and need a space to facilitate activities. Or you have already started and are looking for a team where you will grow.
- you enjoy listening to people
- you have the basics of excel/sheets
- you are fluent in English (the working language is English, so you have the opportunity to improve your skills)
- you have the ability & will to travel, to make yourself available for a full day activity or a weekly mobility
cool.. what would I do there?
- be involved in the implementation of educational activities targeted to young people,
- try non-formal education and experiential learning on yourself,
- contribute to the organization of events and activities in Slovakia and abroad,
- participate in various preparatory meetings; listen, talk and persuade a lot,
- communicate with our foreign partners and establish new partnerships,
- improve your people skills, social media marketing, and foreign languages.
cool.. what is in it for me?
- an opportunity to develop your "soft skills",
- opportunities to participate in our projects and mobilities; we regularly send trainees to training courses in Slovakia and abroad. If you don't like to travel and explore, this position may not be for you.
- radical improvement of organizational and communication skills, do you include organizational skills in your resume? Tell your future employer that you have coordinated a week-long seminar for 50 Europeans.
- a lot of like-minded friends all over Europe.
What will you NOT get?
- A cubical with a coffee machine - you can do most of the work tasks from home or your favorite coffee shop. If you prefer a common space, we will be happy to welcome you at Hlavna 70 in Košice (city center),
- boring colleagues and forced conversations - each YY member has done several mobilities: study stays, internships or volunteer activities home or abroad. We provide what we personally experienced..
- strict working time - we are result-oriented - it is not important if you work in the morning or at night - just Get it Done!
- the opportunity to get bored - the intern/volunteer is introduced to a variety of different activities, from bureaucracy to communication to creative actions. The work tasks require discipline and a high work ethic but are not stereotypical.
"Sounds great! What should I do?"
- send us your resume in English and a few lines why we should choose you to firstname.lastname@example.org
- please be aware these are not paid positions. You will need a scholarship. We recommend: Erasmus+ practice, Erasmus for young entrepreneurs,