Together we are stronger
/22-30.09. 2022/Larnaca/ Cyprus
The training course will take place between the 22th and 30th of September in Larnaca, Cyprus.
The overall goal of the project is to develop communication skills for social inclusion.The operational objectives are to acquire an in-depth knowledge of the problem of effective communication for socialinclusion, to increase the youth workers’ skills by experimenting methods, techniques, types of activities in order to buildeffective communication skills for social inclusion; to develop a proactive attitude and behavior towards effectivecommunication for social inclusion through the design and implementation of an awareness campaign and a teenageeducation programme.
Objectives of the course:
- to facilitate involvement of 32 youth workers from Program countries in the whole cycle of the project and ensure insure thefeeling of ownership towards the project for 6 months
- to raise knowledge of 32 youth workers in the topics social exclusion and discrimination and develop skills to address thoseissues through youth work
- to provide participants with practical tools and methods to ensure inclusiveness of youth work and avoiding unwillinglydiscrimination
- to raise awareness on participants about their selves and their roles as youth workers linked with discrimination in thesocial exclusion context
- to empower participants to take action to reduce discrimination in their own lives and in society by sharing methods, toolsand instruments to be incorporated in a methodology for approaching youth in fighting against social exclusion
- to ensure participants pass through all stages of experiential learning and reflect of the learning outcomes through 8 KeyCompetencies model
Working language: English
Number of participants: 32
Participating countries: Greece, Slovakia,Hungary, North Macedonia, Romania, Slovenia and Italy.
- Each organizations will recruit 4participants, aged 18+
- Eager to accumulate knowledge and develop new skills and competencies that they will then share with others
- Motivated to participate proactively at all stages of the project
- Gender balance
The training course is open for educators - trainers, teachers, facilitators, youth workers, and youth leaders. Volunteers or active members in their local communities, who want to better understand digitally based social challenges and successful ways to deal with them can also participate.
Accommodation, meals, and the program throughout the project are fully reimbursed according to the rules of the Erasmus + program through the project organizer.
Travel costs will be reimbursed to the participant for up to 275€.
Each participant is individually responsible for the planning and implementation of the trip. Extremely important: The participant is obliged to keep the travel document to and from the destination and hand it over / send it to the project organizer according to his instructions.
Reimbursement of travel costs will only be done upon full attendance of the program and presentation of all original (+return tickets) tickets, receipts, invoices, and boarding pass.
Insurance: Travel insurance is NOT paid by the participants or subsequently reimbursed. Each participant is obliged to take out health insurance, which is valid in the Greece.
How to apply for the project?
Send us your CV (in English) + motivation about why YOU should go to this project at firstname.lastname@example.org
INFOPACK can be found HERE!!!
Deadline to apply: ASAP
The project is financially supported by the Erasmus + program.