The Future European Entrepreneurs
/ 12.6. - 19.6.2023 / Stara Zagora/ Bulgaria
Project organiser: Academy of success
The youth exchange will take place between the 12th and 19th of June, 2023 in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria.
Aims of the mobility:
The aim of the project "The Future European Entrepreneurs - Empathic and Responsible" is to achieve common understanding amongst youth workers and youth leaders of the concept of mindful entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial awareness, so to initiate, support and run initiatives and projects based on community needs, with a focus on mindful entrepreneurship. This project is designed to identify and explore entrepreneurial tools and practices in a meaningful and mindful way. The core competences the participants will develop are with a view to improving their professional and personal development.
Objectives of the mobility:
To introduce the basic concept of entrepreneurship and mindful entrepreneurship
- To promote economic and social involvement of young people and to equip them with modern entrepreneurial tools
- To boost creative and motivation mindset and to build mental resilience towards failure
- To create a mindful mindset and deeper tolerance, acceptance and virtues in modern European youth.
- To improve personal development and foster future cooperation with other important stakeholders, organizations, other young people etc.
- To create new tools and methods of non-formal education aimed at developing entrepreneurial mindfulness and awareness
Working language: English
Accommodation, meals, and the program throughout the project are fully reimbursed according to the rules of the Erasmus + program through the project organizer.
Each participant is individually responsible for the planning and implementation of the trip.
Approved travel costs are going to be reimbursed up to 275,-€ (for Slovak participants).
Extremely important: The participant must keep the travel document to and from the destination and hand it over / send it to the project organizer according to his instructions.
Insurance: Travel insurance is NOT paid by the organisers or subsequently reimbursed. Each participant must take out health insurance, which is valid in Bulgaria.
How to apply for the project?
Send your CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com
(Write the name of the project to the subject of the e-mail!)
INFOPACK can be found here: Infopack Future European Entrepreneurs 2023
Deadline: yesterday 😉 |ASAP|