Bližina-distance no more!
/ 14.6. - 23.6.2023 / Murska Sobota & Hodoš/ Slovenia
Project organiser: Društvo Kreativne Mladine
The youth exchange will take place between the 14th and 23rd of June, 2023 in Murska Sobota & Hodoš, Slovenia.
Aims of the mobility:
The aim of the project is to present, through various activities, group work, non-formal education and presentations, both different cultures, examples of good practices of non-formal methods and visit different organisations and to show that we all have different point of views on the World itself. We want to broaden the understanding of difference and diversity, to include young people with fewer opportunities, to present dance and artistic practices as an example of good practice of non-formal education methods, talk about mental health among young people, how COVID-19 has affected us and to present diversity that Europe has.
Objectives of the mobility:
- To broaden understanding and communication (body language, facial expressions, art, etc.),
- To learn how to work in a group, showing that together we can do more and that each individual is important, with his/her own competences, sharing the knowledge already acquired and the desire to work together,
- To find a way back to connect to people, as social beings we need the contact, touch, face-to-face conversations and so on. t
- To take care of not only physical but also mental health,
- To promote and demonstrate an active, healthy lifestyle (to present different movement disciplines that can inspire people to further training),
- To learn to ask for help when we need it, to work together, Create a safe space where everyone can express their needs, wishes, ideas, To offer young people tools, methods to work in teams, to learn to listen, to take space to express their opinions and to think. To think outside the box,
- To give young people the opportunity to create, to express themselves through their own media, to find their own way of being heard, of being seen, To offer support, guidance and encouragement to the young participants to be creative in their own way,
- To inspire young people and encourage them to take action.
Working language: English
- 16 - 30 years old
- youth workers
- able to use English with working proficiency
- citizen or resident of Slovakia
Accommodation, meals, and the program throughout the project are fully reimbursed according to the rules of the Erasmus + program through the project organizer.
Each participant is individually responsible for the planning and implementation of the trip.
Approved travel costs are going to be reimbursed up to 180,-€ (for Slovak participants).
Extremely important: The participant must keep the travel document to and from the destination and hand it over / send it to the project organizer according to his instructions.
Insurance: Travel insurance is NOT paid by the organisers or subsequently reimbursed. Each participant must take out health insurance, which is valid in Slovenia.
How to apply for the project?
Send your CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com
(Write the name of the project to the subject of the e-mail!)
INFOPACK can be found here: Infopack