Creative Learning Environment in Non-Formal Education
/APV: 6-7.10.2023 - TC: 3-9.11.2023/ Veli Iž/ Croatia
Project organizator: Udruga Prizma
The APV and training course will take place between the 6-7.10.2023 (APV) and 3-9.11.2023 (TC) in Veli Iž, Croatia.
The project aim: The training course will focus on aspects of inclusion and multicultural youth work giving special attention to creating a welcoming learning environment and thinking about aspects of motivation to participate.
Creative Learning Environment in Non-Formal Education training course aims to increase the quality of youth work of partner organizations in working with youth from diverse cultural backgrounds and youth with fewer opportunities.
Objectives of the meeting:
- increasing knowledge and skills of partners' youth workers related to non-formal education and creative learning environment concepts by using visual art and music to boost social inclusion and active participation among youth
- equipping youth workers with non-formal tools and methods using visual art and music for youth work
- exchanging experiences of participating organizations on how to use non-formal education, visual art, and music for social inclusion and active participation among youth.
Working language: English
Number of participants: 2
Countries Participating: Croatia, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain
- Residents of Croatia, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain.
- Above 18 years old.
- Actively involved in the field of youth work, including roles such as project manager, project coordinator, teacher, social worker, youth worker, volunteer, animator, etc.
- Working with youth facing fewer opportunities and youth from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in activities related to visual art and music.
- Experience in creating a creative learning environment.
- Familiarity with social inclusion practices.
- Knowledge of nonformal education techniques.
- Selection Criteria:
- Participants will be selected based on their experience in the field of youth work.
- Motivation to participate is a crucial factor.
Accommodation, meals, and the program throughout the project are fully reimbursed according to the rules of the Erasmus + program through the project organizer.
Travel costs will be reimbursed to the participant for up to 275 €.
Each participant is individually responsible for the planning and implementation of the trip. Extremely important: The participant must keep the travel document to and from the destination and hand it over / send it to the project organizer according to his instructions.
Insurance: Travel insurance is NOT paid by the organization or subsequently reimbursed. Each participant must take out health insurance, which is valid in Croatia.