/24.11-2.12.2023 / Biały Dunajec-Tatra mountains/ Poland
Project organizator: Stowarzyszenie ArtEco
The training course will take place between the 24.11-2.12.2023 in Biały Dunajec-Tatra mountains, Poland.
The project aim: The main idea of this project is to empower young people to respond effectively to the rapidly changing world of technology, particularly in the areas of cryptocurrencies, NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens), and the metaverse. The project aims to provide reliable information on these technological advancements while also addressing issues related to online threats, internet security, sustainable development, and ecological concerns.
Objectives of the project:
- Online Safety Awareness: The project aims to raise awareness about online threats and internet security among young people. Participants will learn how to protect themselves and their data in the digital world.
- Environmental Impact: The project seeks to explore and comprehend the impact of virtual technologies on the natural environment. Participants will gain insights into the ecological consequences of technological advancements.
- International Collaboration: Through a youth exchange program in the Tatra mountains involving 36 young people aged 15-17 from Poland, Slovakia, and Estonia, the project aims to foster intercultural and international cooperation. It encourages participants to break down stereotypes and prejudices.
- Information Sharing: The main event of the exchange will be a webinar for students from friendly schools, where the project participants will share their acquired knowledge. This information campaign promotes sustainable development in the context of new technologies.
- Promotion of Sustainable Development: The project's overarching goal is to promote sustainable development and responsible technology use. This is achieved through various means, including online campaigns, webinars, and the creation of educational materials.
Working language: English
Number of participants: 14
Accommodation, meals, and the program throughout the project are fully reimbursed according to the rules of the Erasmus + program through the project organizer.
Travel costs will be reimbursed to the participant for up to 180 €.
Each participant is individually responsible for the planning and implementation of the trip. Extremely important: The participant must keep the travel document to and from the destination and hand it over / send it to the project organizer according to his instructions.
Insurance: Travel insurance is NOT paid by the organization or subsequently reimbursed. Each participant must take out health insurance, which is valid in Poland.