GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
/12.-20.10.2023/ Larnaca, Cyprus /
Project organizator: ENAAL Cyprus
The training course will take place between the 12th and 20th of October, 2023, in Pervolia, Larnaca, Cyprus.
The project aim: Through this project, we aim to empower youth workers with competencies in emotional intelligence, conflict management, and communication. By enhancing their skills, we hope to better support marginalized youth, prevent radicalization, and improve the quality of youth activities and support systems. The training course will foster reflection, hands-on experiences, and the exchange of good practices among youth workers, ultimately contributing to the professional development of youth work with the support of the Erasmus+ Programme.
Objectives of the meeting:
- to empower youth workers with competencies in emotional intelligence, conflict management, and communication.
- to better support marginalized youth, prevent radicalization, and improve the quality of youth activities and support systems.
- foster reflection, hands-on experiences, and the exchange of good practices among youth workers.
- use non-formal education as a training and youth development methodology;
Working language: English
Number of participants: 30
Participating countries: Cyprus, Germany, Slovakia, Lithuania, Italy, Spain, Croatia, Romania, Greece, Czechia
- Age equal to or greater than 18 years;
- Youth workers, NGO trainers, facilitators, mentors, coaches, project managers, coordinators, youth leaders working with young people;
- Able to communicate effectively in English;
- Willing to actively participate in the entire duration of the course;
- Motivated, open-minded, and ready to share their experiences and knowledge.
Accommodation, meals, and the program throughout the project are fully reimbursed according to the rules of the Erasmus + program through the project organizer.
Travel costs will be reimbursed to the participant for up to 275€.
There is a participation fee of 20 EUR to cover additional costs and 2-day trips to other cities in Cyprus. Fee will be paid to the hosting organization and it will not be reimbursed after.
The participants are invited to use the cheapest means of transportation.
Each participant is individually responsible for the planning and implementation of the trip.
Extremely important: The participant must keep the travel document to and from the destination and hand it over / send it to the project organizer according to his instructions.
Insurance: Travel insurance is NOT paid by the organization or subsequently reimbursed. Each participant must take out health insurance, which is valid in Cyprus.
How to apply for the project?
Send us your CV (in English) + motivation about why YOU should go to this project at email@example.com
INFO PACK can be found INFOPACK - Give Peace a Chance