Human Rights Values
/13. 3. - 19. 3. 2023/ Czech Republic
/23.5. - 31.5. 2023/ Lori, Armenia
The training course will take place between the 13th and 19th of March, 2023 in Czech Republic. The second round of training course will take between 23rd of May and 31st of May in Lori, Armenia. Participating in both trainings is recommended.
The project aim: The project aims at promoting knowledge about different backgrounds, values and cultures. The main focus will be set on making all the participants become aware of vulnerable groups to radicalization within our societies and allow participants to discover the different situations of other participating countries, by the end of the TC the participants will be more aware of the importance of providing opportunities for various target groups. We aim to help the participants gain a positive experience of international youth projects and the confidence to become multipliers in promotion of inclusive learning and countering disinformation.
Objectives of the meeting:
- peace and prevent radicalization and hate speeches
- tolerance towards other intercultural background within local and international voluntary and youth projects
- create materials that promotes peace/tolerance/interfaith harmony and prevents radicalization
- media literacy education
- participants with skills, knowledge and necessary competences through the sensitive use of media and non-violent communication
- intercultural competences and diversity management skills for participants in multicultural environments - encourage them to see diversity as an opportunity for value creation and cooperation
- help young people develop their own initiatives and deep their knowledge in human rights education
Working language: English
Number of participants: 24
Participating countries: Czech Republic, Italy ,Turkey ,Armenia ,Greece ,Slovakia, Ukraine, Morocco
- We would like to invite people interested in this topics with a communicative level of English.
- Minimum age is 18 years old.
- The applicant should be someone associated with a sending organization, volunteer, or a person whose studies are associated with the topic of the project. The applicant doesn't have to have experiences but have to be interested in the topic, and be supported from the sending organization to proceed with dissemination after the project.
- Participants will be required to be actively involved during the whole project - sharing ideas, thoughts, opinions during the activities. Participants must be interested in the topic and know the policy and strategies of human rights issues in their country, be able to present data about their country and discuss it with a group.
- Participants will be asked to complete several tasks before their arrival to the Czech Republic which will be presented to a group on the project. After the training course, the participants will continue to improve their gained skills using the newly acquired tools, by producing at least one communication material on the topic they work with using any/each of the preferred tools that they will include in an awareness raising/education campaign.
Accommodation, meals, and the program throughout the project are fully reimbursed according to the rules of the Erasmus + program through the project organizer.
30 EUR will be used for the local transportation in the Czech Republic. Travel costs will be reimbursed to the participant for up to 245€.
Each participant is individually responsible for the planning and implementation of the trip. Extremely important: The participant must keep the travel document to and from the destination and hand it over / send it to the project organizer according to his instructions.
Insurance: Travel insurance is NOT paid by the participants or subsequently reimbursed. Each participant must take out health insurance, which is valid in Czech Republic and Armenia.