Training on social community theatre (Training course)
/30.06. - 09.07.2023/ Rabka-Zdrój, Poland
Project organizer: Europe4Youth
The training course will take place between the 30th of June as the arrival day and the 9th of July 2023 as the departure day, in Rabka-Zdrój, Poland.
The aim of the project is to teach that social community theater – game and storytelling – allows the youth and adults to lower their defenses, reduce the level of stress, identify in a community that does not judge but participates.
Objectives of the course:
- develop awareness on the tool of social community theatre
- support the creation of small artistic initiatives based on the topic of the Training Course
- support youth workers and artists to use artistic tools to raise awareness and help social change to happen
- strengthen the capacities of youth workers and the recognition of youth work
Working language: English
Number of participants: 24
- 18+ years old
- artists, youth workers, educators, teachers, people with interest in the topic
- people who could benefit from this training to enrich their work and to make it more valuable for society
- participants need to also have active collaboration with any organization which engages in youth work
- participants must also be registered in one of the Program countries of Erasmus+ and have a verified European Commission Authentication Service account
Accommodation, meals, and the program throughout the project are fully reimbursed according to the rules of the Erasmus + program through the project organizer.
Travel costs will be reimbursed to the participant for up to 275€. Or up to 320€ if you travel green (no plane).
Each participant is individually responsible for the planning and implementation of the trip. Extremely important: The participant must keep all original travel document to and from the destination and hand it over / send it to the project organizer according to their instructions.
Insurance: Travel insurance is NOT paid by the organizers or subsequently reimbursed. Each participant must take out insurance, which is valid in Poland.
How to apply for the project?
Participants will apply through this link: https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/application-procedure/12102/application/.
Deadline to apply: 15.05.2023
INFOPACK can be found HERE: TC1 2023 Social Theater Infopack
The project is financially supported by the Erasmus + program.