TIKTOK time for stories
/APV: 25-27.4.2022/ YE: 26.7-3.8. 2022/Italy
Project organization: Check-in
The project "TIKTOK... TIME FOR STORIES"aims at investigating the ways European young people use social media, trying to understand what kind of contents they produce and consume. In this way, we want to collect information to develop tools for youth workers and organizations working with young people, that intend to use social media as away to involve young people, especially those with fewer opportunities, in social and cultural activities.
The YE will give teenager participants the chance to discuss and reflect about the use they do of social media, deepening the topics of digital storytelling, fake news and creation of campaigns, and discuss about platforms, contents and the most popular narrations between young people.
During the TC, starting from the outcomes of the YE and from the experiences of the different youth workers, participants will develop tools and strategies to increase the social communication of their organizations.
THE PROJECT TASKS:
- Providing young people with a space where to discuss and confront about the topic of social media and about the kinds of narrations that they use
- Providing young people with theoretical and practical knowledge on digital storytelling, fake news and campaigning
- Promoting, among young people, social media as tools for social commitment, involving them in the creation of content and campaigns
- Sharing knowledge and experiences about social media with organizations from different European contexts
- Providing organizations, working with young people, and youth workers with general tools and competences on social media, with a focus on Instagram and Tik Tok, in order to reach young people
- Creating tools and strategies, useful for organizations and youth workers, in order to reach and involve young people in social and volunteer activities, through social media
- Promoting among organizations and institution, inside and outside the partnership, the use of social media as a tool for inclusion and involvement
- Promoting good practices like the active involvement of young people in the creation of the online campaigns of the organizations
Working language: English.
Participating countries: Italy, Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Romania. Estonia, Spain, Poland, Slovakia, Greece, Sweden
Who is the ideal participant in the project?
- Group leaders (18+) are people involved in the activities of the sending organisation.
- They should be experienced in working with young people on a daily scale and/or they should deal with the communication of the organisation.
- Furthermore, they should be experienced in group management, should be interested and experienced in the topic of social media and be fluent in English.
- Participants are youth workers, educators, social workers, teachers, who work closely with minors or who take care of the social
- Young people aged 15-17.
- The young people selected should be using social media and be interested in developing and posting contents.
Slovakia will be represented in the project by a group of 2 participants for the APV, 6 participants for the YE and 2 participants for the TC.
In particular, the group's role will be to actively participate in the project program in an effort to meet its defined objectives. The secondary task will be to present Slovakia and its culture.
Accommodation, meals, and the program throughout the project are fully reimbursed according to the rules of the Erasmus + program through the project organizer.
Travel costs will be available once the venue is set.
Each participant is individually responsible for the planning and implementation of the trip. Extremely important: The participant is obliged to keep the travel document to and from the destination and hand it over / send it to the project organizer according to his instructions.
Insurance: Travel insurance is NOT paid by the participants or subsequently reimbursed. Each participant is obliged to take out health insurance, which is valid in Italy.
How to apply for the project?
Send us your CV (in English) + motivation about why YOU should go to this project at email@example.com
INFOPACK can be found HERE!!!
Deadline to apply: ASAP
The project is financially supported by the Erasmus + program.