/ 13. 6. - 21. 6. 2023 / Dilijan / Armenia
Project organizator: Armenian Progressive Youth
The youth exchange will take place between the 13th and 21st of April, 2023 in Dilijan, Armenia.
The project aim: As youth organizations working with young people on local, national and European levels and promoting digital participation, we have developed this TC to address and transform online hate speech in a safe and transformative way.
Objectives of the mobility:
- Increasing the competencies of youth leaders, youth workers andeducators in the field of anti-hatespeech activism and Human Rights Education;
- Mainstreaming anti-hate speechand HRE methods in youth work and developing future HRE-related projects in partner countries
- Developing effective strategies to combat hate speech and cyberbullying
- Increasing the international dimension of youth work, notably with reference to human rights education and youth participation
- Assuring a long-term, sustainable increase in the quality of partner organizations' work with combating hate speech, cyberbullying, and other human rights issues
- Building a community of European youth workers able to develop local activities on Human Rights
Working language: English
Number of participants: 34
Participating countries: The Netherlands, Cyprus, Greece,France, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Estonia, Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina,Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine
The Training Course targets youth workers to equip them with competence and knowledge onhate speech issues. During a oneweek-long training course, the youth workers will have a chance to get acquainted with newmethods and approaches to work with young people on the topic of hate speech. As a result of a training course, the participants will get back to their countries and will start the implementation process of the follow-up events.
Accommodation, meals, and the program throughout the project are fully reimbursed according to the rules of the Erasmus + program through the project organizer.
Travel costs will be reimbursed to the participant for up to 360€.
Each participant is individually responsible for the planning and implementation of the trip. Extremely important: The participant must keep the travel document to and from the destination and hand it over / send it to the project organizer according to his instructions.
Insurance: Travel insurance is NOT paid by the organizers or subsequently reimbursed. Each participant must take out health insurance, which is valid in Armenia.