Project organizator: A4ACTION
The training course will take place between the 20th of April as a travel day and the 27th of April 2023 as a travel day. The training course will take place in Brasov, Romania.
This project aims to equip youth workers with the competences required for working with young people in rural areas and to increase their participation.
Objectives of the course:
- Understanding of the specific challenges and opportunities facing young people in rural areas.
- Familiarity with relevant EU policies and programs that support youth development in rural areas.
- Knowledge of effective youth outreach, engagement and participation strategies.
- Planning and project management skills to design and implement youth-centered activities and initiatives.
- Interact with and work alongside youth experts of different nationalities and cultures.
- Improve their knowledge about their country of residency and about the other countries involved in the project.
Working language: English
Number of participants: 24
Participating countries: Poland, Portugal, Romania, Italy, Spain, Greece, Bulgaria, Slovakia
Accommodation, meals, and the program throughout the project are fully reimbursed according to the rules of the Erasmus + program through the project organizer.
Travel costs will be reimbursed to the participant for up to 275€.
Each participant is individually responsible for the planning and implementation of the trip. Extremely important: The participant must keep the travel document to and from the destination and hand it over / send it to the project organizer according to his instructions.
Insurance: Travel insurance is NOT paid by the participants or subsequently reimbursed. Each participant must take out health insurance, which is valid in Romania.
How to apply for the project?
Send us your CV (in English) + motivation about why YOU should go to this project at email@example.com
INFOPACK can be found HERE!!!
Deadline to apply: ASAP
The project is financially supported by the Erasmus + program.