“FACEASY - FACilitation is EASY with Youth Goals”
/21. 4. - 28. 4. 2022/Portugal
Project organization: Check-in
The youth exchange will take place between the 21st of April to the 25th of April 2022 in Portugal.
The main theme of the project is to propose methods and exercises to boost some of the Skills (Learning learn awareness, Effective Communication, Problem Solving, Creativity, Conflict management, and Designing a workshop) that Facilitators should have. We strongly believe that nowadays Youth workers need knowledge, tools, and methods for the facilitation of Youth groups because of the social importance of their role. They are social facilitators for Youth inclusion, especially for youth with fewer opportunities. Very practical learning with a session about designing a workshop and performing.
THE PROJECT TASKS:
- Provide Youth Workers with practical tools of facilitation to use with youth for raising their self
- Efficacy and empowerment the min their personal and professional life, especially those with fewer opportunities (NEET, migrants,..);
- Improve youth work quality and enhance the role of youth workers and NGOs as social facilitators;
- Use the Youth Goals during your work with youth;-Improve international cooperation between organizations and build trustful long-term cooperation;
- Creation of outcomes (a daily Blog and a Booklet) to spread in order to contribute to youth workers' empowerment.
Working language: English.
Number of participants: 15
Participating countries: Spain, Greece, Italy , France, Slovakia
Who is the ideal participant in the project?
- 18+ years old
- interested in personal development through nonformal education;
- Youth workers and youth leaders.
- able to communicate in English at a moderate level (Participants with limited knowledge
Slovakia will be represented in the project by a group of 3 participants.
In particular, the group's role will be to actively participate in the project program in an effort to meet its defined objectives. The secondary task will be to present Slovakia and its culture.
Accommodation, meals, and the program throughout the project are fully reimbursed according to the rules of the Erasmus + program through the project organizer.
Travel costs will be available once the venue is set.
Each participant is individually responsible for the planning and implementation of the trip. Extremely important: The participant is obliged to keep the travel document to and from the destination and hand it over / send it to the project organizer according to his instructions.
Insurance: Travel insurance is NOT paid by the participants or subsequently reimbursed. Each participant is obliged to take out health insurance, which is valid in Portugal.
How to apply for the project?
Send us your CV (in English) + motivation about why YOU should go to this project at email@example.com
INFOPACK can be found HERE!!!
Deadline to apply: ASAP
The project is financially supported by the Erasmus + program.