/29.3-6.4.2023/ Dilijan/ Armenia
Project organizator: Armenian Progressive Youth: APY
The training course will take place between the 29th of March as a travel day and the 6th of April 2023, as a travel day. The training course will take place in Dilijan, Armenia.
The project aim:The project "STRIVE - Strivingfor Gender Equality ThroughYouth Work" aims to developand improve the knowledge andunderstanding of youth workersinvolved in the project on variousgender-related concepts, andanalyze traditions, roles andperceptions of gender in differentEuropean countries and societies.
The project pursues the following objectives:
A) Exchanging experiences, best practices and knowledge between youth workers and youth organizations on gender mainstreaming and women empowerment;
B) Developing participants knowledge and understanding of various concepts related to gender and emphasizing the importance of gender equality inyouth work;
C) Providing space for learning about gender issues by sharing and comparing the realities in theEuropean Union and the Neighboring Partner countries;
D) Promoting gender sensitivity in youth work and gender-sensitiveapproach in the participating organizations;
E) Facilitating networking among participants and promoting development of joint projects underErasmus+ promoting gender equality;
F) Developing quality support systems for youth activities and capacities of youth organizations to develop partnerships.
Working language: English
Number of participants: 35
- Youth workers, leaders, and coordinators over 18 years old
- Currently involved in working with young people on the regular basis
- Interested in acquiring new competencies in the field of human rights
- Ready to actively participate in the whole project (preparation, training course and follow-up)
- Ready to organize at least one follow-up activity using the experience from this training (individually or together with another person from the same co
untry) within 1 month after the training with youth with their local community and planning activities for the sustainability of the project.
- Ready to implement one activity for publicity to share results from the training (blog interviews, article)
- Good level of communication in English
Accommodation, meals, and the program throughout the project are fully reimbursed according to the rules of the Erasmus + program through the project organizer.
Travel costs will be reimbursed to the participant for up to 360€.
Each participant is individually responsible for the planning and implementation of the trip. Extremely important: The participant must keep the travel document to and from the destination and hand it over / send it to the project organizer according to his instructions.
Insurance: Travel insurance is NOT paid by the participants or subsequently reimbursed. Each participant must take out health insurance, which is valid in Armenia.