TIKTOK time for stories
Organizator of the project: Associazione di promozione sociale Joint
The project "TIKTOK... TIME FOR STORIES"aims at investigating the ways European young people use social media, trying to understand what kind of contents they produce and consume. In this way, we want to collect information to develop tools for youth workers and organizations working with young people, that intend to use social media as away to involve young people, especially those with fewer opportunities, in social and cultural activities.
During the TC, starting from the outcomes of the YE and from the experiences of the different youth workers, participants will develop tools and strategies to increase the social communication of their organizations.
Objectives of the course:
- Providing young people with a space where to discuss and confront about the topic of social media and about the kinds of narrations that they use
- Providing young people with theoretical and practical knowledge on digital storytelling, fake news and campaigning
- Promoting, among young people, social media as tools for social commitment, involving them in the creation of content and campaigns
- Sharing knowledge and experiences about social media with organizations from different European contexts
- Providing organizations, working with young people, and youth workers with general tools and competences on social media, with a focus on Instagram and Tik Tok, in order to reach young people
- Creating tools and strategies, useful for organizations and youth workers, in order to reach and involve young people in social and volunteer activities, through social media
- Promoting among organizations and institution, inside and outside the partnership, the use of social media as a tool for inclusion and involvement
- Promoting good practices like the active involvement of young people in the creation of the online campaigns of the organizations
Working language: English.
Participating countries: Italy, Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Romania. Estonia, Spain, Poland, Slovakia, Greece, Sweden
- 2 participants (18+ years old)
- Participants are youth workers, educators, social workers, teachers, who work closely with minors or who take care of the social
- The language of the project will be English and only participants who are fluent in English and feel comfortable explaining a viewpoint on a topical issue can be selected.
- Participants are selected by partner organizations in their home countries.
Accommodation, meals, and the program throughout the project are fully reimbursed according to the rules of the Erasmus + program through the project organizer.
Travel costs will be reimbursed to the participant.
Each participant is individually responsible for the planning and implementation of the trip. Extremely important: The participant is obliged to keep the travel document to and from the destination and hand it over / send it to the project organizer according to his instructions.
Reimbursement of travel costs will only be done upon full attendance of the program and presentation of all original (+return tickets) tickets, receipts, invoices, and boarding passes.
Insurance: Travel insurance is NOT paid by the participants or subsequently reimbursed. Each participant is obliged to take out health insurance, which is valid in Italy.