Look at The Same ……. And See Different
(APV & Youth Exchange)
Youth Exchange 19.-28.8.2023
Project organizator: H2O
The APV will take place between 28.-31.7.2023 and YE 19.-28.8.2023, both in Arrouquelas, Portugal.
The project aim:Since the main objective of this International Exchange is to bring together 60 young people from different European program countries, with diverse cultural backgrounds, but with common interests to share knowledge and learn about the subject of gender equality, discrimination and social inclusion.
Objectives of the meeting:
- Explore gender equity and inequality in the realities of youth work;
- Explore sectoral policies that reflect and address the special needs of young people living in rural areas;
- Share non-formal learning activities and creative exercises for socially assigned role models.
- Promote the Erasmus + Program as an instrument of equity and gender equality.
- Promote dialogue between participants from different countries, with a view to promoting mutual understanding and tolerance;
- Increase young people's knowledge about gender equality in different dimensions;
- Learn to respect each opinion and break stereotypes by carrying out assessment and discussion with young people from other countries; Methodologies: Camping/cantonment; Group dynamics;
Working language: English
- 18+ years old
- experience in youth work and connection with the sending organization;
- Strong motivation and willingness to learn and share about the topic;
- Able to carry out the dissemination actions after the Youth Exchange
- Gender parity
- Good command of the English language;
Accommodation, meals, and the program throughout the project are fully reimbursed according to the rules of the Erasmus + program through the project organizer.
Travel costs will be reimbursed to the participant for up to 275€.
The participants are invited to use the cheapest means of transportation.
Each participant is individually responsible for the planning and implementation of the trip. Extremely important: The participant must keep the travel document to and from the destination and hand it over / send it to the project organizer according to his instructions.
Insurance: Travel insurance is NOT paid by the participants or subsequently reimbursed. Each participant must take out health insurance, which is valid in Portugal.