European Awareness by Culture and Environment
starting date 14.3.2023 (soonest)/1.4.2023 (latest) - ending date 30.4.2023 (approximately 45 days + 2 travel days)
Project organizator: Antalya Municipality
- Climate action, environment and nature protection
- European identity and values
Meal: Breakfast will be organized by volunteers at the facility. The content of breakfast will be decided together with the volunteers. An agreement will be made with a place for meals.
Transportation: Bicycle and tram pass will be provided. The facility is close to the railway stop.
Work Areas: Volunteers will work in the following areas. Standard days when volunteers will work together will also be determined.
Working language: English
Number of participants: 12
- Aged 17-30
- Fitting the criteria of a chosen volunteering placement
1. International Youth Camp and Training Center
1. Good dexterity, preferably sewing, textile designer2. Knowledge of graphic design 3. Experienced in recycling/upstream recycling.
2. Işıklar Youth Office
Required Qualifications: Having a command of youth work, teaching, explaining youth opportunities and language skills for the speaking club.
3. Environmental Education and Innovation Center
Required Qualifications: Those who have experience in recycling/upcycle and have the necessary qualifications to work with children.
4. Sports fieldsRequired Qualifications: Will be able to produce projects in the field of sports (it may be a specific branch), whose field of study is sports.
Accommodation, meals, and the program throughout the project are fully reimbursed according to the rules of the Erasmus + program through the project organizer.
Travel costs will be reimbursed to the participant for up to 275€
Pocket Money: 4€ x 47 days (including 2 travel days) : it will be given to volunteers directly
Sending Cost: %20 of the 18€ x 47 days : must be paid by the volunteer, first payment after the volunteer arrives and final after the volunteers departs.
Each participant is individually responsible for the planning and implementation of the trip. Extremely important: The participant must keep the travel document to and from the destination and hand it over / send it to the project organizer according to his instructions.
Insurance: Travel insurance is NOT paid by the participants or subsequently reimbursed. Each participant must take out health insurance, which is valid in Turkey
How to apply for the project?
Send us your CV (in English) + motivation about why YOU should go to this project at firstname.lastname@example.org
INFO PACK can be found Info here