Storify Yourself! Outside the Shell
Organizator of the project: VIA CIVIC Association
The project is an 8-day training course in Dobrinishte, Bulgaria from the 31st of October to the 8th of November.
The intensive training program focuses on a holistic process of personal reflection and rediscovery that is essential to understanding ourselves, connecting successfully with others, and fulfilling our mission in life. The training is an experience and encounter with our own barriers and limiting beliefs, overcoming our inner critic, discovering our gift but also the fears that hold us back. It is about dealing with emotions, stressful situations, the unknown.
Objectives of the course:
- Going through an in-depth personal development processimproving social, emotional and communication skills to build andengage community
- Increasing knowledge and skills for effective, non-violentcommunication and developing mastery in storytelling as a tool forself-discovery and connecting with others
- Developing practical skills to apply the complex methodology forpersonal development used in the training to youth work4. Promoting the sharing of good experience and practice,developing intercultural cooperation and networking
Number of participants: 27
- 2 participants (18+ years old)
- Active in youth work
- Motivated interest in personal developmentand storytelling
- Free usage of English (at least B2 level)
- Good form for activities in the mountain(basic mountain equipment will be needed)
- No age limit6. Priority will be given to people with feweropportunities
Accommodation, meals, and the program throughout the project are fully reimbursed according to the rules of the Erasmus + program through the project organizer.
Travel costs will be reimbursed to the participant up to 275€.
Each participant is individually responsible for the planning and implementation of the trip. Extremely important: The participant is obliged to keep the travel document to and from the destination and hand it over / send it to the project organizer according to his instructions.
Reimbursement of travel costs will only be done upon full attendance of the program and presentation of all original (+return tickets) tickets, receipts, invoices, and boarding passes.
Insurance: Travel insurance is NOT paid by the participants or subsequently reimbursed. Each participant is obliged to take out health insurance, which is valid in Bulgaria.